RedLegion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are RedLegion and we are a gaming clan. We are just starting out and can use some members. We are currently focused on the game CS:GO if you play join us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allarch application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
allarch
allarch

Allarch application Empty
PostSubject: Allarch application   Allarch application EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:11 pm

1]Do You Play CS:GO? Yes

2] In Game Information: (Rank/level)
GN2 Level6
3] What is your ingame name?
Muricas Finest
4] Steam is Required for Membership
4a] Provide a link to your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335485879
4b] Have you joined the RedLegion steam group? Not yet

5] Do you play any other games? I play h1z1 League of Legends and some Fighting game

6] What is your main language? If not English, can you speak English? French but i speak english fluently aswell

7] Who invited you to join RedLegion, Where did you learn about us?
jcs2161 on a recruiting website
8] Do you know anyone in RedLegion, if so who and how long have you known them?
Nope not yet
9] Why do you wish to join RedLegion above other clans? (at least 2-3 lines of text required)
The clans at our levels are rare so I feel excited to have found people that want to play togheter and want to get better. Second of all the people seem chill so even better.
10] Tell us about yourself. age?/mic?/experience? im aged 18 I've been playing for one year about. And i do have a mic!
See you ingame!
Back to top Go down

Allarch application
Page 1 of 1